Real Estate Lending Solutions
What We Do
Fix & Flip Finance
This alternative lending solutions is available for the enterprising, speculative investor. It’s for that investor who can take an ugly house, rehabilitate it, and sell to a buyer for a beautiful profit. Most banks offer no finance for “Fix/Flip” investors. Most alternative lenders offering this solution require the investor to have “Fix/Flip” experience.
Everstream Capital has partnered with a strategic lender offering finance for experienced and novice residential real estate investors.
Things to consider:
Credit scores are not a disqualifying factor.
Loan requests are available between $50,000 to $1 million.
Funding speed is between 7 to 14 business days.
Interest rates 12 to 14.75%.
Target markets in are Austin, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.
Speculation New Home Construction Finance
This commercial real estate loans solution is offered by some banks but only to its most experienced builders with strong financial profiles and credit scores.
Everstream Capital has partnered with a strategic lender offering finance for developers, builders, and general contractors when building a home under market value.
Things to consider:
- Spec home new construction loan designs are 6 to 18 months terms
- 90% max LTC (Loan to Cost)
- 70% max LTV (Loan to Value).
- Interest rates range between 12.5 to 14%.
- Target markets in Texas are Austin, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.
Hard Money Finance
Everstream Capital partners with various private equity lenders providing pure asset-based lending solutions.
- Our various lenders offer short term and long-term lending solutions.
- Loan to values can range from 50 to 80%.
- Terms can be 3 to 5 years with 10 to 20-year amortization.
- Rates vary between 11.00% to 15% with our lenders.
- Loan requests underwritten between $50,000 to $5,000,000.
Our lenders can provide hard money finance anywhere in Texas. Our hard money lenders even lend to foreign nationals with established nexus in the United States. Ideal candidates for hard money finance are borrowers needing quick finance, wanting minimal document submission requirements, speed in funding, or are credit impaired.
Commercial Small Balance
Everstream Capital is excited to offer a wonderful alternative lending solution with bank-like loan structures. This commercial real estate loans solution is designed for:
- Light industrial
- Mobile home park
- Daycare center
- Automotive shops
Investor or owner-occupied borrowers welcome. US citizens, resident aliens, and legal entities may borrow.
Loan structures tend to look like this:
- Loan request: $250,000 to $2,000,000
- Rates: 6 to 9.50% FICO: 600 or better
- Terms: 5,7, and 10-year hybrid
- Amortization: 15,20, 25, and 30 years
- Purpose: purchase, refinance, cash out.
- Underwriting choices: full financial documentation, bank statement only, or stated income only.
Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan
In 2014, Freddie Mac created a new small balance loan program directed at multi-unit homes. The program created a platform for financing loans between $1 million to $6 million. Freddie Mac SBL is ideal for apartment complex transactions either for refinance or acquisition. Standard features to the Freddie Mac SBL include:
- Non-recourse with standard carve-out provisions
- Lending platform for all markets up to 80% LTV
- Flexible prepayment options
- Amortization: up to 30 years
- Eligible properties: Conventional multifamily housing with 5 residential units or more
Occupancy requirement: 90% minimum over a trailing three-month underwriting period.
- FICO: 650+
- Net worth/Liquidity: Net worth equal to the loan amount. Liquidity equal to 9 months of principal
Meet the Team
Jose A. Landin Jr.
Lori A. Landin
Administration Officer: Lori@everstreamcapital.net